Fallout: Wasteland Warfare Rpg - Core Rulebook
The Fallout: Wasteland Warfare roleplaying game builds on the narrative wargame experience of the tabletop miniatures game and will include new rules for character creation and creating adventures in the wasteland. Delve into abandoned Vaults, ruined cities, strange facilities, and antiquated military bases. Encounter Super Mutants, Raiders, Survivors, Vault Dwellers, the Brotherhood of Steel, the Institute and the Enclave, and many more! Will you roam wide and far, or build up and protect your settlement? For those who want to create your own unique characters or use the faction based Archetype cards to start your own hero and see them grow from adventure to adventure. Includes:
• Complete rules for tabletop roleplaying in the wasteland, based on the popular Fallout: Wasteland Warfare miniatures game.
• Full rules for character creation, archetypes and original player ideas alongside existing characters from the Fallout universe.
• Packed with lots of full colour photographic scenes of the Fallout: Wasteland Warfare range to inspire your adventures!
• Interact with familiar characters and creatures drawn from the world of Fallout.
• Background on the locations and factions that players can encounter.
• 3 free adventures in a linked campaign or for use as one-shot missions to support GM's
• Guidance for players to build their settlement as a base of operations
• Advice and tools to help GM's create and run exciting new adventures in the Fallout universe.
Every copy of the Fallout: Wasteland Warfare Roleplaying Game Expansion will come with a printed code to get you a set of free downloadable files:
• PDF copy of the rulebook
• Character cards from Fallout: Wasteland Warfare
• Weapon cards from Fallout: Wasteland Warfare
• Character Archetype cards
• Character Playmat.
Can be played as a standalone product using free downloadable cards and a set of the Fallout: Wasteland Warfare Dice (MUH051279) sold separately.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.